Emobile Code in Fort Myers, Florida - Simple Review #1454807479

5.0

Have problem I nedeed closed my account ,special free domain $10 / 277.00month the emobile code ,my email change the mgonzalez0078@yahoo.com to rrivesrolando494@yahoo.com closed my pageclosed account to my bank sorry this inconveniecia Maria Gonzalez code483534

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I signed on with Emobile Code and I am unable to contact anyone to request a refund.

I signed on with Emobile Code, they charged me the $53 and I have not spoken with anyone since. I did not even receive an email to say thank you for your purchase and here's the next step in the process.

I feel as though this was false advertisement and that this was indeed a scam. The telephone number that they tell you to call for a set up specialist only rings and no one answers.

I have left several voice mails with no return calls. So I am requesting a full refund.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Eastpointe, Michigan, United States #1204464

I joined last year and got a refund, maybe they're tired of defending people

they won't give me my money back too

I have sent them alot of emails and still no refund can some ome help me get my money back or give me thier # please

Hi...same thing happened here ,I called no on credit card ,complained,ask gor My Refund.. E MOBILE CODE CALLED ME.....

to Anonymous #1127355

they did the same to me but I can't find thier phone # to call

can any one help me get that # or tell me how to get my money back

Thanks

View more comments

Emobile Code in Brooklyn, New York - Review in Internet category from Brooklyn, New York

Add another name to the growing list of those scammed by the Emobile Code software, although not a bad idea in concept, implementation is another. Just one of those learning curves one must endure while trying to learn the whole internet marketing "Regime." Don't fret, they're not all crooks; could be worse: Bill McKnight could be sitting in the Oval Office with other scammers!

My advice: Research. Learn.

Develop a strategy. I never got cash back, you?

Emobile Code in Atlanta, Georgia - Review in Internet category from Atlanta, Georgia

They are scams, don't buy their products I'm having a hard time getting my money back. They haven't heard the last of me yet.scams & liars God don't like ugly. They think they are getting away but you're not.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

These people must be stopped. We are surfing the internet, spending valuable time findind a legitima person to give us a break at making a few dollars online.

It is not ethical to have scammers take advantage of vulnerable people trying to survive. I wasn't scammed by this company but I feel bad for those who were scammed by this and other compnies.

Emobile Code Review from Marysville, Washington

I bought the code a web site i have a web hosting service a clickbank a gvo account but the training videos are bunk they never reveal what to put in key spots filling out forms to get key info to fill out the things u need to make it work the custom er service i paid for has had their num disconnected and i feel it would work if someone would just walk me through it all one time onthe phone even . I am really frustrated and have a .com that is just a blank white page cmon bill just have soneone call me and walk me through it i have paid for all the components i just need to know how to put em together

Manhattan, Kansas, United States #1209905

How did you get from autoresponders to Get a GVO Account-Click here? I am having trouble with my computer when I click that link on Autoresponders. Microsoft detects a virus and then nothing.

Please email me at wwhalen.2011@gmail.com.

William

Emobile Code in College Park, Georgia - Simple Review #1437920898

Where the F*** is my REFUND????

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Emobile Code in Beaverton, Oregon - I almost fell for it

I watched the video yesterday but I didn't buy anything.... I wonder is just using the video will generate any virus or threat to my computer....I have ESET but I just wanted to double check with people who used it.

I am sorry if this is a scam! I have tried to look for something legit online,but have been unsuccessful so far. How is that video still going around? can't it be reported if it is a real scam?

what about the people who have gotten scammed?

has anyone been able to get their money back? what can be done?

Emobile Code in Riverside, California - Review in Internet category from Riverside, California

Emobile code is a scam no doubt ,I fell victim to the skanky jenna & wats his Name? The dude & chick are FAKE AS CAN BE ALL BS

Los Angeles, California, United States #1010233

it would have been nice if you were more specific about why you thought it was a scam

so why is it a scam? did you try it and didn't make any money?

There is an old saying that if something sounds to good to true, it isn't! This is a rip off.

You would be better off playing black jack. There are many such fly by night money schemes.

Don't fall for them. There are many that actually make you money, but they are not the internet.

Emobile Code in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - CANCILLATION NOTICE OF ORDERS 2015060511402 & 20156051145

I AM REQUESTING IMMEDIATE Cancellation of the two orders above, for the amounts of $49.00 and $197.00 U.S. DOLLARS.

These orders were

authorized on my VISA account and by way of this Cancellation Notice I am advising VISA about this cancellation. This was one of the most convincing email SCAMS I ever viewed and it was only after I was talked out of my second Visa transaction that I realized that YES, THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SCAM. I DO NOT WISH TO GET INTO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE - SIMPLY REVERSE THE CHARGES ON MY VISA ACCOUNT FOR A FULL REFUND AND I WILL CONSIDER THE MATTER CLOSED. THANK YOU.

M. PETROW.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Were absolutely convincing.

Bicester, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom #995077

ring ur bank and tell then some company took ur money out they will investigate and refund it just don't tell them u payed

Emobile Code in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Simple Review #1425647884

"Oh ***" is what I said when I saw the money generated into Bill's account.. I was like wow....

lol.. now I'm thinking that the money that goes into his account was the money from us and it was rising high... ain't gonna take my money so you could get your bread and butter..

that's a no, nuuuuuuu... SCAM..