1.6K views
Coverage Area

Watched Bill McKnight's video Sunday, September 21, 2014, and purchased the $49.00 package for e mobile code, which, I was lead to believe would open up an opportunity to begin an online business with support and training.All I got was the "privilege of listening to another sales pitch wherein spending another $197.00 would instantly open up the "opportunity to have another 120 online businesses available and be able to start making money in 60 minutes.

I didn't even get a thank you in my email haroldwalls@sudenlink.net, but my credit card was charged $49.00. Can't find the way to gt my "guaranteed" refund within 60 days.

Clicksure wants a transaction number which I wasn't given.HELP!!

Had an Experience with Emobile Code?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #890468

I purchased it they gave me My 49.00 back and I didn't even ask for it and I still have access and access to the past trainings.But it is true they keep asking you to buy more stuff.

I'm going to watch the webinars and see if it is worth it.And I notice that the emails are coming from a few blocks away from my house...if I am having problems I will go there!!!!!!!!!

Read the disclaimer they provide....you will see their true colors of BS.

Salinas, California, United States #873782

I am having the same issue....not able to reach anyone that can issue refund even with my order number....not accepting my username and password so can not get passed that point!!! Please let me know if you have any success canceling and how to get to that point! Thanks!

to Tessangel1 #875250

I want my money back also, cant find how to do it...

to Tessangel1 #885318

This is me too.Also targetly.com, which is required, is having technical issues on their end and is not available.

That's why I want a refund.Can't even try it out without targetly!

to Tessangel1 Orlando, Florida, United States #890469

Contact clickable and tell them you are ready for step 2...this is a trouble ticket that you make..I it my money back like that and didn't ask for t!!